Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bigger Lap

 

DSC_0043

Last Sunday we went to the French Quarter Festival.  It wiped us all out so we spent the evening being lazy around the house.

 

In Nov, Daddy will have to make room for one more on his lap.

That’s right, I’m 12 weeks.  I want a girl, Justin wants a boy.  I don’t want to find out, Justin does.  How we agreed to a fourth I’m not sure!  Elizabeth and Logan are very excited.  Elizabeth wants a little sister and I can’t blame her – how many brothers does a girl need!  Logan flips with the wind.  Mom and Dad honestly just want a healthy baby.  Everything is off to a good start.  I’ve found a dr and decided on a hospital.  Since all three have been born at the same place we knew the routine so I’m sure we’ll have some changes to deal with.  I’ve had a little nausea and a few headache – but nothing terrible.  The worst has been the 5pm wall I hit.  I feel like crashing just in time for dinner, homework, baths and such.  I’m hoping I get some of that second trimester energy back real soon!

1 comment:

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...