Thursday, April 19, 2012

3 P’s

 

DSC_0046

We jinxed ourselves.  Recently Justin and I had been talking about how none of the kids have been sick in a while.  In fact, we’ve been in this house for almost two years now and no one has puked in it!  Some may laugh at this but there was a year shortly before we moved that it seemed like every other week we were fighting something.  So Logan’s school called yesterday to say Logan just threw up – come get him.  I was at home waiting for the garage door man to come so I called Daddy to rescue. 

He was home 5 minutes before puking again – in his bed of course!  We felt so bad for him.  All he wanted to do is lay down and sleep.  So we get him all settled in and Justin heads back to work after a quick lunch.  I look over at Luke sitting at the table and there’s a puddle under him.  So off to the bath room to clean him up.  I throw him in the tub and go back to clean the floor up – next thing I know he comes waddling out from the tub, yucky, yucky.  I go in the bath room to find poop floating in the tub.  Oh the life of a mom!  I managed to clean up puke, pee and poop all within an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...