Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stinky pee

We ran out of asparagus at dinner last night!! That's right and i believe Luke ate more than anyone. And our picky one, Logan, even asked for more.


Fast forward to after dinner the kids were running around playing outside when they heard their new found friend playing in his back yard. The night before all three kids learned of the "secret door"! That's right, a small door in the fence between our two back yards, barely big enough for adults but just right for kids. As us mom's were talking the kids ran into their home for this little boy to show off all his prize toys like little kids do. After a few minutes of small talk we went back about our business while the kids continued to play, until I hear her calling my name over the fence. Looks like your son had an accident. Oh great, less than five minutes and he peed his pants - great first impression. As we cleaned him up and talked about it he explains he didn't know where their potty was. Next, ask son, I'm sure they will let you know!


Later that night as i changed the baby this smell came over me and I realized it was smelly asparagus pee and then I became even more embarrassed of Logan's accident at the neighbors - oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...