Friday, April 15, 2011

Auburn girl




Elizabeth has always lived in LSU country, surrounded by LSU fans but we have managed to keep her brained washed in favor of the real tigers!! At school her teachers have nick named her Auburn girl. Everyone has a cover with their nap mats and E insisted on bringing an old Auburn blanket...no princesses for her!

Today they had a carnival and her teacher came up to us and said you will just love her butterfly she made in art. It's orange and blue. We of course are proud since she did this all on her own at school without our influence.

So on the way home I asked about it...

Me: I hear you made a butterfly
E: yeah
Me: is it pink and purple, (her favorite colors lately)
E: no mom. It's orange and purple.
Me: what purple?
E: yes, I didn't want it to be too Auburny. So I did a little Auburn, orange, and a little, purple for LSU. You know I'm the only auburn girl in my class

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest thing I have heard!! Trying to be nice to everyone and and do a little of both!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...