Friday, April 01, 2011

Luke turns One!!!

We had a quite family celebration for Luke yesturday. He was King for the day! I still can't believe my baby is one and another year of firsts are behind us.

He did manage to get his hands on wrapping paper once or twice without help from the siblings!
He figured out the hammering quickly!
But also thought the box was a great gift too!
Elizabeth will soon mastered short hand. She sounds out the first letter of each word to right our her coded message. This one a birthday sign for her brother that reads "Happy Birthday Luke, 1, I love you" So sweet and so proud!
He's best pic has my arms in it but still had to share the smile.
I think I've had enough sugar - Luke
Better wash it down with some milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...