Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stats


Luke endured two shots and an oral vacine today. He was a champ and cried more over being held down than the actual shot.

He weighed in at 17.4 lbs - which after looking back is a little bigger than both Elizabeth and Logan at their 4 month appointments.

She said he was doing great and a very strong baby. Every nurse there had to pinch those thunder thighs...he probably started getting a complex!

I still miss my old ped dr and her office - they were great but I must say since I had to change my new one is pretty good find also. Not crazy about the fact she is in such a large clinic but I like that she respects my views as a mom - it makes visits a breeze!

She said to keep doing what we are doing with the rice but mommy's milk is obviously treating him well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...