Friday, September 21, 2012

Show us your Singles

Ok, so my brother and sister in law are going to kill me but…I’ve seen this more than once and keep saying I’m going to do it so here it goes.  If you keep up with mommy blogs at all you may have heard of Kelly’s Korner.  It’s a personal blog that has gone viral to say the least. We’ll some time ago she came up with show me your singles.  Basically you link your blog with info about a friend or family member who is single by chance the right person may come across it.  Yeah, it’s a long shot I know but sounded like fun none the less.

 

So with our further to do…Uncle Bry Bry.  My baby brother,  Bryant.  We grew up in Naples FL.  He’s 32 and recently moved back to Tallahassee, FL.  I say moved back since he’s an FSU grad but we don’t hold that against him, lol. 

We don’t see him nearly enough.  You’ll noticed the kids varying age in the photos.  But I really don’t have too many pics of him without the kids.  He tries to meet up with us as much as possible and he’s great at playing with the kids.

154975_10150330216665080_1235467_n

DSC_0541

He’ll even eat easy bake but only for his only niece!!

DSC_1783

185647_10150423723775080_3633990_n

And his buddy…Bear!

559511_10151594148810080_808767044_n

13 comments:

  1. I'm 24 my sister her family lives in Tallahassee! Crazy :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems like a great guy wish I lived close would be nice to meet him. I live in canada If he would like to talk he can email at rebeccaf1983@hotmail.com or if his has facebook its under the same email.com
    I am 28 years old
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bryant seems like a great guy (he went to FSU, bonus points already!) My best friend wrote a post about me and linked it Kelly's blog, I'm # 122 or here is the link http://crazycherrybear.blogspot.com/2012/02/show-us-your-singles-kim-florida-beauty.html.

    Go Noles, beat Clemson tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm considering moving back to Ft Lauderdale but never get up to north FL. Here's hoping he finds a great girl.

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/22/2012

    Do you mind if I email you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryant sounds like a great guy! He would be perfect for my future sister-in-law, Megan! She is #172 on Kelly's list, or here's a quick link!

    http://walkingtotheaisle.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singles.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely interested:) ha, My name is Bekah and I'm 26 and live in south Alabama. My e-mail is bekahharrelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there, just looking thru kelly's list and saw your post and then saw #123 on Kelly's list. i don't know these people but #123 lives in FL in the panhandle and is such pretty girl. You might want to check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm number 59 on Kelly's list, but my blurb can be found here: http://www.glitter-and-dirt.com/2012/09/suyl-singles.html

    I live in CO, but FL would be a quick flight Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9/23/2012

    I'd like to send you some information and pictures. Please email me at katyahampton@gmail.com Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9/23/2012

    Hi. My name is Jessica. I am an elementary school teacher. I am 28. I live in south Alabama, so I am close. I am interested in meeting him. My email address is jessicacole4@aol.com. if you email you, I can send you some pictures and some more about me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9/24/2012

    Hi! I'd love to pass on my e-mail to Bryant. I'm 32 and live in Nashville. If he's interested, I'm #100 on the list (feels so weird saying that). Ha. :) My e-mail is txgirlintn@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey there! my name is amber. i'm 34 & work at a children's hospital in orlando. i wasn't able to add a post to kelly's list, but would love to share my blog address: www.amberrettke.blogspot.com. if bryant would like to chat, my email is anrettke@yahoo.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...