Monday, September 10, 2012

32 weeks

How far along? 32 weeks and 3 days

Baby's Size? Honeydew, 19 in and 4.5lbs

Weight Gain? 24 lbs to date

Maternity clothes? Oh yes!  Having to make sure the tummy is covered.  And I have a helper who is sure to tell me, "Mommy, I can see your tummy!".

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Belly Button in or out? The turkey timer is starting to pop
Sleeping? Going down hill.  Getting where I just struggle to get comfortable.  Constantly tossing and turning.  Have slept in the recliner a few times.  And the bladder is starting to ramp up at night.
Foods I am loving? Nothing special lately.  Lots of water though - I think it's been the heat
Foods I'm hating? As always... nothing!

Movement? Yes.  Elizabeth loves poking around my stomach trying to guess what she's feeling.  Eventually I usually get tired of the poking and have to tell her to give Jackson a break!

Best moment this week?

Symptoms? Bathroom is my favorite room these days.  I'm usually one to go hours without going but not anymore.  Especially if I sit for an extended amount of time, then when i do stand up I have to make a be line for the restroom.
Gender? It's a boy! My words as the dr was scanning, " is that what I think it is". She just started laughing! We asked Elizabeth to read what she had type and she read "I'm a boy". Logan was a little confused and said, " but I wanted a sister".

What I miss ? Sushi, raw oysters, seared tuna...

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the fair behind us so we can focus on baby coming!

Emotions: Less than eight weeks until the due date.  I keep thinking because I feel so big I'll go earlier this time but we'll see.  The diabetes was a big part of why I was induced 10 days early with Luke so unless some other health issue arises Nov 1 could come and go.

Side Note: I failed the one hour glucose test so I had to take the three hour test.  But good news is I passed the three hour test so no gestational diabetes this time around!  What a relief - cookies, ice cream, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...