Wednesday, August 08, 2012

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks




Baby's Size? Chinese cabage - 2.25 lbs and 16 inches


Weight Gain? 20 lbs to date



Maternity clothes? Oh yes!



Stretch marks? No new ones.



Belly Button in or out? Flat


Sleeping? A few nights of insomnia...can't turn the brain off!  Justin's sleep is going down hill.  Apparently when i do sleep i toss and turn and according to him snore (not so sure about that!)
Foods I am loving? Never a big cereal fan but seems to be go to lately - morning and night. Foods I'm hating? As always... nothing!



Movement? Lots of it and some of it's getting uncomfortable to mommy.  All three kids try to "play" with the baby.  They think they can't "play" with out pulling my shirt up to "see" baby Jackson.  If i'm not careful, they try this out in public. NO, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN KIDS!! 


Best moment this week? Luke talking about his baby brother Jackson.  If i tell him he's my baby he says no baby Jackson.  Cute and sad all at the same time.  We got to meet a friends 2 wk old this week and he showed alot of interest in the baby so that's a positive sign!


Symptoms? A little foot swelling when i've been on my feet alot.  Hot...pregnancy in Aug in LA...AC is my friend.
Gender? It's a boy! My words as the dr was scanning, " is that what I think it is". She just started laughing! We asked Elizabeth to read what she had type and she read "I'm a boy". Logan was a little confused and said, " but I wanted a sister".

What I miss ? Laying on my stomach...both sleeping and getting on the floor with the kids. 


What I'm looking forward to? When it's your fourth it's really just meeting your baby at this point and knowing it's healthy!

Emotions: Anxious...time is flying by!

Side Note: Did my glucose test today.  Will find out results in a couple days.  I was starving to death by 1 when i got out of the office but amazingly I never felt like my blood sugar was too low. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...