Thursday, July 12, 2012

24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks

Baby's Size? Ear of corn - approx. 1.5lbs

Weight Gain? 14 lbs to date

Maternity clothes? Oh yes!

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Belly Button in or out? Inny

Sleeping? Sinus are clearing up for now so that's helped my sleeping recently.
Foods I am loving? Nothing specific. Foods I'm hating? As always... nothing!

Movement? Lots of it.  Elizabeth and Justin have both felt him several times now.  Elizabeth gets very excited to feel him - the amazement in her eyes melts my heart.  Like the rest of his siblings this one likes to run away from Daddy.

Best moment this week? Making the baby a blanket with the kids. 

Symptoms? None really. Enjoying the second trimester!
Gender? It's a boy! My words as the dr was scanning, " is that what I think it is". She just started laughing! We asked Elizabeth to read what she had type and she read "I'm a boy". Logan was a little confused and said, " but I wanted a sister".
What I miss ?  Stamina...I just wear out too fast these days.

What I'm looking forward to? The boys feeling the baby.
Emotions: Anxious...time is flying by!
Side Note: Still measuring a few weeks ahead - at least I'm consistent.  Go back in 4 weeks and will do my glucose screening.  Praying we don't run into those issues again this time.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/15/2012

    Hi, My name is Jennifer. My husband Larry worked with Andrew Chambers. I came upon your blog from following their kids since the move (Hannah was born the day after our son :) ). First, Congrats on a happy healthy pregnacy. We have 4 boys. Just a fun thought. Since Elizabeth is the only girl (lucky princess) and you went with L names for the boys. It would be cute to round out with an E for the new little guy: Easton, Eliot, Emery, Eric, Ethan, Ezra. My best friend is having a baby and we were searching for boy E names to match his sister's Emma Mae. Have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. We actually already have a name. i'll try to post on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/27/2012

    Love Jackson Lawrence! It is tough. Together my husband and I have 4 boys (with the last one we were down to I was going to pick the name and put it on the birth certificate LOL!..we couldn't agree on anything. So we have a Craig, Jordan, Ryan, and Benjamin. My best friend's little one (due on 8/8 is still nameless). She teased her husband (who doesn't like trendy, family, or "old-fashioned" names) that she was going to name him Baby Boy or Little Man on the birth certificate. Congratulations and continued wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy. Jennifer (GA)

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...