Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Tagged

So big thanks to Adriene for tagging me! And Stephanie for putting on the pressure to complete!

My Top 6 Quirks: (I'm sure my husband could come up with a few I'm not even aware of!)

1. Don't bother me when I'm cleaning! I get into clean mode and don't want anyone to bother me until I'm done.

2. Name brands...when it comes to cleaning items and certain foods I don't like to change brands...Tide, Dixie Crystals, Lipton Tea. I think it's a woman thing but it drives Justin crazy.

3. I only iron once a month. I rarely iron just an item to wear. I save it all and then do a 3 hr ironing marathon, typically on Sunday afternoons.

4. Dinner food vs lunch foods. There are certain things I don't eat for dinner...hot dogs, sandwiches, tacos (Justin has changed me on this one)...not that I don't like them , it's just not dinner food!

5. Nail bitter! Especially when I'm stressed.

6. Reading strangers blogs!

I tag Molly and Kristi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...