Monday, August 18, 2008

Final Answer?

I've known for a long time why I'm an analytical person and always loved math...because each problem only has one possible answer and it's either right or wrong. 2+2 always equals 4

So the Dr Lopoo calls today to say it's a cyst we just are not certain if it is in fact in the brain lining or not, I'm going to refer you to a neurosurgeon for a second opinion. At this point I'm really at a loss of words because that's not what I was expecting to hear. So he says they'll make the appointment and call us back. The nurse calls back and says Sept 3...and I'm thinking she's got to be crazy but no she's serious. I voice my concern with a 2.5 wk wait and she says maybe Dr Lopoo can call and get it moved up. Well, either way Dr Lopoo better be calling me on Wednesday morning to answer my questions - yeah he's out tomorrow! So I'm making my list of questions...level of concern he has for the cyst, if surgery is necessary and how urgent it is, etc So we continue to wait for the answers to our questions...

Please continue to pray for Logan and for the doctors!

2 comments:

  1. with his very low level of concern, surley he just wants you to get it checked to make sure...if it was serious, I would think the Doc would be alittle more concerned...we are praying!!! and here is a big hug for the stressed out mommy!!! hugs and kisses all around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating. I hope you got some resolution today. I will continue to pray for you all...and the doctors!

    See you next week!

    steph

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...