Friday, August 22, 2008

Better Day

So my goal for today is to have a better day today than yesterday. Less snot, less puke and less crying! Not too much for a mom to ask for, right?

So yesterday morning we are on the way to school and as I'm turning in the parking lot I hear this gagging sound and turn around in time to see Elizabeth puking all over herself, her car seat and my car! Now this is the first time she has ever thrown up so I'm pretty disgusted by the smell and she's crying because she doesn't understand and keep coming like 4 or 5 times. I pull into the parking lot and get her out of the car to realize I have 2 paper towels on my roll??? We get free paper towels from GP and I only have two when I need them the most. So I leave Elizabeth standing there and run into the school begging for something to clean my daughter with. They get me paper towels, a box of wipes, and a garbage bag and say have fun!! And for back ground music while I'm stripping my daughter's cloths off in the church parking lot is Logan screaming! So needless to say both kids came home and I went on a mission of disinfecting the house. Good bye germs, good bye puke, and good bye snot (we are still working on that one). Here's to a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...