Monday, May 12, 2008

Hehe

So we are sitting in church Sunday doing our best to keep Elizabeth quiet during the readings - as usual. So in the middle of the second reading Elizabeth says "i pee" as she points to the side door. Mind you I've taken in there once about a year ago to change her diaper. I pretended to ignore her and she says it again to which i tell her she has a diaper on it's ok. Then she says it again and at this point the people behind us start snickering and I realize we are about to have a break down if I don't take her. So I pick her up and proceed to the back of the church. Twice before making it out Elizabeth annouces to the whole congeration " I pee, I pee". She didn't quite make it (I could feel the warmth) but she did go some more once with got to the bathroom so I was happy to see she's making the connection!

2 comments:

  1. Funny! That's a good thing that she's interested! Good work... maybe your days are numbered with 2 in diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!! go Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...