Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"Boot Camp"

What was I thinking!! So I've been making it randomly to the gym for the past couple of months and last week I officially lost what I like to call my "Logan weight". I'm still carrying 10lbs of "Elizabeth weight" that was never lost between the pregnancies. Although I'm still breastfeeding, that only helps so much. So the "boot camp" program they started at the gym this morning sounded like a good change of pace. It started at 5:15 so I planned to get up at 5am but Logan decided 4:30 was better. If I make it to 9 tonight, can still walk and carry my kids I'll be doing good!
**Update: I'm sore!! Still glad i did it and I'll do it again next week but my calfs and hamstrings feel like they are going to pop!

1 comment:

  1. you go girl...as soon as the doc releases me...I will be right there with you...not looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...