Tuesday, December 04, 2007

39 wks and holding on...

Baby update...nothing big, he's still comfy and warm! My blood pressure was back down which I was relieved to see. I'm 1-2cm and 70% effaced so a little progress which I guess is better than none. The induction is still scheduled for Tuesday but I did have the conversation of canceling it and waiting another week. This Tuesday it would still be considered elective induction and I'm just not sure I'm ready to go that route again but we'll see. So I can safely say the 18th will be the longest we'll be waiting. But I'm hopeful he'll decide to come this weekend on his own! He may just be punctual like his parents and waiting for his due date on Friday.
Comment of the week from the peanut gallery: Olive Garden Sunday night the waitress is getting ready to take us to our table, sees me, and says "oh I was going to put you at a booth but a table may be better as she stares at my belly." We sat at the booth and there was plenty of room to spare!

1 comment:

  1. come ON baby boy King...give your momma a break!!! and break your water already!!!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...