Sunday, July 29, 2007

I love to shop!!

Elizabeth and her new shopping cart.
Little miss mechanic inspecting her wheels.

I think I have too much stuff , this cart is getting hard to push!



Justin's parents came in town this weekend. It started off to be a work weekend because Justin's been wanting to work on our backyard some more. However the weather quickly changed those plans. We head to the mall to get everyone out of the house a little before dinner and where else to you take a kid than to the toy store. For whatever reason I was lagging behind everyone else but when I headed to meet them in the back of the store I grabbed this shopping cart and pushed it towards Elizabeth who was in her stroller. She proceed to push it around the store while still being pushed in her stroller. When we tried to put it back up she wasn't happy and needless to say the grandparents can't take that so they just "had" to buy it. I think we can say she likes it!
Oh yes, and I did buy my first little boy clothes!
JCPenny's was having a huge sale and we had to have some "blue" outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...