Monday, July 09, 2007

Growing Up


Over the past several days, Elizabeth has been blurting out new words left and right. What was a 3 word vocabulary for the longest time (dada, mama, and dog) has at least tripled. Shoes, cheese, duck, potty, cracker...ready or not she'll be talking in no time.

The other "grown up" move she made was to the big table! She's always been real good about sitting in her highchair yet lately as soon as we get her down she wants to climb in our laps and just sit at the table. Justin made the suggestion of getting a booster seat but I must admit I wasn't convinced until I saw her excitement about it. When you say lunch or dinner she runs right to her chair. Now with no tray we'll have to invest in some plastic kid plates. I honestly thought we'd use the high chair longer but I guess we'll put that away...at least for 10 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...