Saturday, July 07, 2007

Cold weather are the beach??


You may wonder why Elizabeth is wearing a sweat shirt in July at the beach...well, funny story. The first night we set the a/c down real low, as we always do. I was hot when we got back to the room after dinner. Elizabeth had passed out in the car on the way home so we just laid her down in bed. About 2 in the morning she started crying. I got up gave her her binky and noticed she was burrowed in the corner of her pack and play. Even with the binky she continued to cry although she appeared to be asleep. So I picked her up and she was quiet and asleep on my shoulder and I noticed her body was very cool to the touch. Luckily we had a king bed so I laid her down between us and she slept soundly for another 5 and half hours. So needless to say the next night I put her long pajama pants and sweat shirt on before bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...