Tuesday, October 16, 2012

37 weeks

Baby update...

Blood pressure was up again 140/86. Dr Is concerned of pre eclampsia even though I've had no other symptoms.

So the plan is to go back Thursday for a blood pressure check and of its still high theyll induce. I'll be 38 wks Friday.

I asked are we talking inducing Friday or should I bring a bag. She said bring a bag and your husband! And put your feet up until then.

So...my house is a wreck and I'm not suppose to be running around cleaning tomorrow before Grammy shows up.

Baby Jackson did allow mom to make it through the fair weekend though so I can't complain!

We are all ready. Elizabeth told me today she was tired of people asking if her mom had had the baby yet!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...