Tuesday, October 09, 2012

36 wks

How far along? 36 weeks and 4 days

Baby's Size? Crenshaw melon (whatever that is?), 19 in and 5.75lbs

Weight Gain? 24 lbs to date

Maternity clothes? Oh yes! Having to make sure the tummy is covered. And I have a helper who is sure to tell me, "Mommy, I can see your tummy!".

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Belly Button in or out? The turkey timer is starting to pop
Sleeping? Sleeping in the recliner more and more.  Hips just can't stay in bed all night.
Foods I am loving? Nothing special lately. Lots of water though - I think it's been the heat
Foods I'm hating? As always... nothing!

Movement? Yes. 

Best moment this week?

Symptoms? The "waddle"
Gender? It's a boy! And every stranger guesses boy because of my basketball belly.

What I miss ? Energy, moving around with ease.  I've slowed down a good bit and it's just not me!

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the fair behind us so we can focus on baby coming!  Ok, so we just thought we'd get the fair behind us.  We are trying that again this weekend! 

Emotions: Anxious...not ready...really hoping I hold off a week or two.

Side Note: I was 2cm, 70% effaced, and -1 station...all this means...i'll have a baby within the next couple weeks.   Could be tomorrow could be two weeks.  Its the fun and frustrating part of having a baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...