Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Boy or Girl

So after much debate, I think we have decided to find out what we are having.  The kids are split, (no thanks to their parents) so I think it will be best for them to know and have 20wks to adjust so they aren't upset when the baby makes it's arrival.

I've never really had a strong feeling either way in previous pregnancy.  No specific cravings, just can't eat enough, but that's not a big change.  My divergance to raw meat wasn't as bad this time as I recall in the past.  My belly is high and out front.  And you can listen to the heart beat but honestly I haven't asked for specific numbers at the appointments.

Feel free to vote.  We have 21 days until our ultrasound! Can't wait to see our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...