Tuesday, May 15, 2012

15 weeks

  How far along? 15 weeks

Baby's Size? Navel orange. Kids love knowing what "fruit" the baby is like each week.

Weight Gain? 2lbs must be running after the others cause I eat non stop.

Maternity clothes? Every other day, "this is my last time wearing these pants". Shirts still ok.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Belly Button in or out? Inny

Sleeping? Yes, yes, yes. Can't get enough. Took two naps Sat!!

Foods I am loving? Nothing specific. Foods I'm hating? As always... nothing!

Movement? A few random flutters but nothing regular.

Best moment this week? Hearing the heart beat again. Always a relief early on when you can't feel anything and it been four weeks since youve heard it. Next appointment is 5 weeks with our 20 wk ultrasound.

Symptoms? Headaches. Discussed w the dr and she said sounds like something I'll just have to deal with and pray they improve as my hormones level out

Gender? ??? I was leaning toward not find out but the kids are so into it I think it may be better for them to find out. E really wants a sister and I don't want too much disappointment!

What I miss ? Adult beverages!! Its never really bothered me, nor do I drink much anyways but for some reason, maybe the hot summer, it just always looks refreshing.

What I'm looking forward to? Feeling the baby more regularly.

Emotions: after a restful weekend I'm feeling quite well.

Side Note: for the second appointment in a row the dr lays her hand on my stomach to use the doppler and says your Not having twins, right? Ah NO!!! Oh ok, your uterus is just really big but sometimes that happens, nothing to worry about. Then why say that!!! Your the dr, you saw the first ultrasound. Lucky the weight gain hasn't been excessive but I still don't like hearing I'm measuring 5 wks ahead. I hope it doesn't lead to anything down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...