Friday, December 09, 2011

Mommy’s little helper

Elizabeth was begging to decorate the tree so I caved.  Everyone started out but slowly I lost my helpers and I was also trying to cook dinner at the time.  Next thing I know Logan comes asking for more ornaments.  He had put 90% of them on the tree by himself, and I think I have a lot of ornaments.  It amusing since some branches have 4 or 5 and none above half way.  He was climbing up and down the chair and everything. 

DSC_1404

 

DSC_1405

So after all his hard work I told him to get Daddy and he could put the angle on the tree.  It was a little harder than anticipated but they made it happen.  And he was so proud!

DSC_1408

Then we are outside playing and he asked me to take his picture with the nativity scene.  I told him I didn’t have a camera and he said go get it.  So I did.  We now have a picture of mommy’s latest online purchase and Logan with his new gun.  Nothing like Logan, baby Jesus and a gun!

DSC_1420

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...