Friday, December 23, 2011

Leading up to Christmas

 

DSC_1456

Our little ginger bread boy.  We had never made gingerbread men before but I had the cookie cutters so we gave it a try.  I cheated with a boxed mix.  We’ve never been big gingerbread fans but the box mix was surprisingly good.  Needless to say all our gingerbread people have been eaten!  We did save one for Santa!

DSC_1455

Luke had a goal to sleep as little as possible this past weekend.  He kept going and going until he would eventually just crash.  This afternoon he must have slept on Papa for well over an hour even with Papa snoring.

DSC_1460

Out elf, Action, had a little party the last night before he returned to the north pole.

DSC_1462

This little boy melts my heart.  This was one of many birthday hugs he gave me.  His dad tried convincing the kids I needed birthday spankings but Logan would have nothing to do with it.  He said no, don’t spank mommy, give her birthday hugs instead!  I like his thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...