Saturday, June 04, 2011

Oyster Festival

My husband, knowing how much I love oysters, made sure we made it to the New Orleans Oyster Festival this year.

DSC_0199

There was Oyster decorating for the kids.

DSC_0201

Luke sporting the Oyster hat.

DSC_0205

I have never seen so many charbroiled oysters at one time before and they were delicious!  We trying the charbroiled, fried, oyster pasta, and of course I had to have at least one raw on so I did any oyster shooter!

DSC_0211

My beautiful daughter catching a ride with Daddy.DSC_0212

DSC_0216

Cheesy tourist picture of the cathedral and Jackson square.  We also squeezed in a trip to the aquarium but the camera battery died so I didn’t get any good photos except on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...