Monday, June 20, 2011

11th Wedding Anniversary

This past Friday Justin and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary, family style, dinner with three kids! We got all dressed up in our church close and told the kids we were going to a fancy resurtrant and I tried to explain we were celbrating the day we got married. I think it was a little confusing for Logan since he asked me when we were going to the wedding!

I saw this link on another blog over the weekend.  I've only listen to the first one but thought it contained a lot of postive stuff and defiantly worth listening too, even if your not married, so thought i'd share.

I can't believe how fast life is flying by, but I'm so very thankful to have a great husband to share it with.  Yeah he's my best friend and we have a lot of fun doing everything and nothing together. He supports me in everyway, in everything I do and that feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...