Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Circle of Life

In the past 24hrs we added one new precious member to one side of my family and lost a great one on the otherside.

Uncle Horace and Elizabeth back when she was a baby.
Thanksgiving a year ago in Lake Placid. Aunt Lucile and Uncle Horace lived in Naples my whole childhood so they were like my third set of grandparents and with them being in town I saw them on a much more regular basis. As a kid I remember Uncle Horace was always "stealing" my nose! That was his "thing"! He was always a kind, gentle spirit and will be missed by all who loved him.

And this precious little buddle was born yesturday, Alyssa Jaymes Baker. She's the 2o something great grandchild on the Miller's side!










No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...