Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

With everyone doing Top Ten lists I thought it would be a fun way to capture our year events. In no partiular order...the big events of the King family in 2010. Hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year. We'll be watching from college football I'm sure. We are hopeful the New Year will start of with a bang...Auburn as National Champs!!
1. William Luke joined the family
2. Justin joins Chevron
3. We left Zachary :(
4. Moved to Belle Chasse
5. Elizabeth started big girl school PreK at OLPH
6. Luke's Baptism
7. Summer Trip to Nashville
8. August Beach Trip
9. Auburn's AUsome football season
10. First beach trip of the year...aka Oil Spill
I think I can honestly say I hope 2011 is a more boring year. Don't get me wrong...2010 has been great and we have been blessed all year long, just a crazy and hetic year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...