Saturday, September 11, 2010

Me Bag

At Elizabeth's school they take turns bring snacks. The teacher cleverly sends a "Me Bag" home the night before to help the parents remember it's their snack day. The Me Bag is basically show and tell for the kids. They can put anything in it from home and share with the class on their snack day. So it was our turn last week which lead to this conversation with our daughter...

Mom: So what are you going to bring for show and tell?
E: The picture of Luke like I told you earlier.
Mom: Are you sure? You don't want to take a toy?
E: No I'm sure. I don't want to take your naked pictures.
Mom: (looking strangely at my husband) What are you talking about, Elizabeth?
E: You know mom, those naked pictures in your bathroom.
Mom and Dad start laughing hysterically...

...back a couple months ago we started P90X and one of the things is to take before and after pics. So we took "before" pics. I'm in a sports top and Justin with his shirt off...both of us have shorts on. Yes, I've very scared of when the teacher says "We just love talking with Elizabeth, she tells us all about her brothers and family." I can only imagine what she tells them.

2 comments:

  1. That is hillarious Heather!! Alice tells me of soem things Ava goes to school saying...always be careful of you talk about even if they are not in the room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!!! i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...