Monday, January 04, 2010

Baby update

How far along? 26 weeks 2 days
How big is Baby? The books say around 2lbs and 15 in.
Total weight gain: pushing 20 but I try not to check that too much!
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? yes, if you count old ones! yuck
Sleep: Alright, but the baby is starting to do gymnastics in the middle of the night to prepare me!
Best moment this week: For a breif moment I enjoyed sitting in church with the baby kicking and two kids loving on me. Then fear of what we will do with three in church - oh my!
Movement: I can tell the baby is getting bigger and stronger = more kicking!
Food cravings: Anything sweet.
Gender: Surprise!!
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness, way too early for that.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but starting to flaten.
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound the 22nd maybe the baby will coroporate for a profile pic this time!
Milestones: Hit the 100 day mark a few days ago. Scarey to think less than 96 days away! I need more time!

1 comment:

  1. Krissy Louque1/05/2010

    Three in church-what fun!! Take it from me!! Corey and I take turns walking out with Rylee and occassionally Maci. Your pregnancy seems to be flying by.

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...