Friday, May 08, 2009

Out takes

Is there anything worse than taking two kids to get photos taken? I'm thinking NOT!!! It wore me and them out. One day I'll drop the big bucks with a real photographer but until then we went with the box story. Yes, we did get a few good pics, after they brought in reinforcements.

The tag team started giving out "hi fives" and "hooting" which had the kids, me and everyone else in the place laughing.
This is what Elizabeth truly thought of it.

Logan was all about posing just not how anyone wanted him to.

Escape was the name of the game...

Chairs and benches were our only hope in getting pics of them together.

Logan is screaming at this point, not laughing.

Sibling love so sweet but so short.

2 comments:

  1. These were good for a laugh. Like herding cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is priceless...as I am going to pick up the pics from 2 saturdays ago...when pretty much the same thing happened. I think we got a total of 2 pics of Wes when she wasnt screaming...it was utterly perfect!!!

    (oh, and I figure, we take enough pics of them that we dont have to worry about professional ones...but they sure are nice!!!)

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...