Monday, May 11, 2009

Nesting, bees and more

Our neighbor kindly came over a took a family pic for us Sunday.
Sunday night we were leaving and I saw something in the tree of our cul -de-sac. We drove toward it and discovered this! Elizabeth and I are both allergic so we stayed clear. Luckily when we woke up this morning it appears to have moved on. Scary!

Project one...Justin started painting while I was in Naples and it's been a slow job over the past several weeks but we finally got it back together. I'm happy with how it turned out. Now i just have to find something for the bare walls!

Project two...rearranging photos in the kids hallway. I ad seen this "wall art" online but then ran across it in a local store and just had to try it. It was very easy to apply.
No I'm not pregnant, nesting just sounded like a good word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...