Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Walmart special

So I was doing my weekly (or daily as the case may be some times) trip through Wal-mart and saw these bright picture frames and cork boards...they had lime green, blue, orange, pink, fun spring like colors. Elizabeth is always bringing home art work from school and you can only fit so much on frig at a time so I figured this would be a good display for masterpieces. And the picture frame just complimented it well! We got the same thing in blue for Logan's room. Elizabeth asked why we couldn't put the pink in Logan's room and I made the mistake of saying pinks for girls. Next thing I know she's taking the Auburn blanket she's had on her bed for over six months and putting it in Logan's crib. I was half paying attention to her so I asked what she was doing and she said " That blanket had blue so it's for buddy, I'll keep my pink blankets." And so it's been for 4 nights now.
PS. We should have lots of good pics next week once we get back from Mary's wedding (Justin's cousin) in Mobile. Elizabeth is a flower girl along with Catherine. I'm sure they'll be adorable.

2 comments:

  1. oooo..I am gonna have to go and look!!! good find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing with Hannah's art. It was taking over the kitchen so I moved it to a wall in her room. It's pretty cute and brightens up her room! Good find!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...