Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Dinner time!

We'd like to tell you Logan is a helpful little boy trying to get the dog some dinner but the real story...the kids were out back playing by their selves when we hear Elizabeth knock on the window..."Buddy's eating dog food." So that when we realize we need to go check on them and yes he was eating dog food. I stuck my finger in to pull out the chunks that were left and he bit me - I mean really hard! He did not want me taking that food out of his mouth. I went in to wash the dog food bits off my hand and turn around to this. In the mean time Auburn had finished off all the food and Logan decided he wanted more and was mad when we didn't get him any. You'd think the boy was starving!

1 comment:

  1. ha!!! poor guy...wouls someone please feed that baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...