Thursday, December 11, 2008

The kids and the white stuff

Elizabeth decided she needed round 2 in the snow this afternoon.
And Logan decided that snow was for eating??

Of, course you have to make a snow man!


Logan wasn't sure what to think about the snow this morning. Round 1 for him was short and sweet. I think it was too cold for him.

Elizabeth had a blast for about 20 min this morning but then she said I'm cold and want to go in. That's a lot for her because she's always complaining about being hot.

Yes, we all took turns making snow angles. Bad idea in jeans but since it's only once in 10 years I wasn't too worried.

Here's I come Mom.
Why are you throwing it at me Dad?

Retaliation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...