Thursday, December 11, 2008

For the books

This is what we woke up to this morning...I went to bed dreaming about the slight chance of this and my husband said I was crazy. But the weatherman said...I kept telling him. I was told not to wake him up at 3am to see snow. Luckily for him at 3am it was still just raining, no snow.

At 6am that was another story.





So we obvoiusly didn't "prepare" our house for snow and even if we did we probably wouldn't have thought about this. We were looking out the door, Justin said oh no, and then it colapsed. Nothing we could do really at that point.



By 3pm the driveway and roads have melted clear but you can see it's sticking to the grass. With temperatures expected in the low 20's tonight we'll probably have alot of ice in the morning.


1 comment:

  1. wow...so pretty!! and such a treat for you "southerners".

    welcome to our world!!!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...