Thursday, November 29, 2007

Single digits...

We are down to single digits in our countdown!!! Not much room left to get any good pictures. His face is turned toward my back so this profile was the best they could do. And his little foot that's wedge in my left ribs these days. At 39 wks he estimated to be 7lb 14oz which is right in line with Elizabeth. No progress to report, still 1cm and soft. She says everything is a go, he just needs to drop and things will happen...so that's what we are praying for these days - baby boy to drop. My blood pressure was a little high for me...138/7? - she wasn't overly concerned but something she'll watch. I'll go back Tuesday and see where we are. She's open to inducing at any point now and went ahead and said 12/11 but I'm not 100% convinced about that yet...we'll see when/if we get there.

1 comment:

  1. oh you poor thing...I remember crying at this point, thinking I would be pregnant FOREVER!!! maybe your water will break and relief will be in sight!! We will pray for a speedy delivery...we dont want you to have to suffer all the way until the 11th!!!

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...