Friday, November 30, 2007

New excitement

I never thought I'd be excited about potty training...it's honestly something I dread.
But if things continue down the current path it may not be as hard as I thought, at least for Elizabeth. She has shown interest since this summer on vacation when she first used the "big" potty. And since then I've tried to have her at least sit on the big potty before bath time. The past couple days she's come to me multiple times at home and said "pee" while holding her tummy so we proceeded to take care of business. We are so proud!! Now I know we are a long way from truely being potty trained becasue it's the last thing from her mind when we are playing and busy but it's a start. Everything I read says not to start a task like that around be change - like a new sibling so we'll hold off on really trying until after the first of the year. The less time with two in diapers the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...