Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh...

This picture pretty much captures Elizabeth's week. This has been her latest face...she sounds like she's howling like an owl (not one of the animal sounds we work on) but we haven't quite figured out what it means yet.
And the cup...she's always had a preference for the cheap disposable cups. They don't have a valve so I think they are just easier for her to drink from. I like them too because they stack well. But after two days of full cups being split on the floor we made a trip to buy new cups with screw on lids. That's right, she figured out how to bite and pull on the lid to pop it off. Big mess that I don't want any more. Guess we should stop using our teeth to tear things open, they learn too fast from example!!
And last but not least the outfit! She got a package in the mail from my mom and for the first time showed a lot of interest in the clothes verse the book. It started with the AU rain jacket, she wanted to stick her arms in it so I helped her. She ran around for a little while and then came back with the T-shirt and kept tossing it too me and standing there so I tried to put it on with no fight. Most of the time the girl loves running around in her diaper and fights putting clothes on so this was truly a change of pace. I guess she's turning into a little girl who likes her clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah had the same realization with the sippy cups. We now use the screw type too, however.. She likes to screw the top on. I am sure that will come to bite us later. Andrew C.

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...