Thursday, June 14, 2012

20 weeks

How far along? 20 weeks
Baby's Size? Small cantaloupe - officially 12 oz per the ultrasound
Weight Gain? 10 lbs to date, and my swelling belly looks like 20lbs!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! Love the fact I have great family which is cool with sharing everything! Means I can go buy a few special pieces for weddings and baptisms!!
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Belly Button in or out? Inny
Sleeping? It's hit or miss at night. Sinus have been a mess.
Foods I am loving? Nothing specific. Foods I'm hating? As always... nothing!
Movement? Love it. Still mostly internal. Kids are anxious to feel their little brother.
Best moment this week? Seeing our little one! It never gets old. Hearing the dr say everything looks great is always the best.
Symptoms? None really. Enjoying the second trimester!
Gender? It's a boy! My words as the dr was scanning, " is that what I think it is". She just started laughing! We asked Elizabeth to read what she had type and she read "I'm a boy". Logan was a little confused and said, " but I wanted a sister".
What I miss ? Adult beverages!! Its never really bothered me, nor do I drink much anyways but for some reason, maybe the hot summer, it just always looks refreshing.
What I'm looking forward to? Feeling the baby more regularly.
Emotions: Excited. Relieved. Much better having the ultra sound behind us.
Side Note: Uterus is measuring 22 wks so only a couple weeks ahead now so that good news too I like being closer to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...