Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sleep over

 

DSC_0824

 

So I pick E up from school last week to find “spots” hanging out her bag!  Great, he comes home on snack day and I knew I had not sent snacks that day – bad mommy award for the week!

Elizabeth so wants to read…she is trying to hard.  She can “read=memorize” a few books like the one she read to Spots.

 

DSC_0822

Spots is suppose to do everything with you for the evening and them mom has to log the “adventures” in Spots notebook.

So he helped her with her homework.  I opened the notebook to find other overachieving parents included pictures.  I’m thinking overnight??  Really? But I couldn’t be out done so hence these pics.  On the home printer – not the best but defiantly expectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...