Wednesday, December 09, 2009

22 weeks

I've seen this on a few other blogs and thought it would be fun to caputre some of the pregnancy on the blog since with two little ones running around, sometimes I almost forget Ill have a third in a few months!

How far along? 22 weeks 4 days
How big is Baby? 11 oz at 19 wks
Total weight gain: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes for a while now :(
Stretch marks? yes, if you count old ones! yuck
Sleep: So far so good, i'm exausted by the end of the day so i just pass out. My sore back does wake me up in the mornings though.
Best moment this week: Me commenting on my growing belly and Elizabeth saying, its just the baby growning mommy.
Movement: Getting stronger everyday
Food cravings: Anything sweet.
Gender: Surprise!!
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness, way too early for that.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I am looking forward to: The kids feeling the baby.
Milestones: Justin felt the baby a few times now. Just like the others the baby likes to run away from Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...