Saturday, August 01, 2009

Racing


Elizabeth was inspired by all the racing excitement today and kept talking about it (and everything else she could think up) this afternoon. I asked her and Logan to help with laundry. They will sometimes bring a piece or two from the dryer to the couch for me. Well today Elizabeth turned it into a game or "race". Logan would get it out and hand it to her, she would run it to me in the living room and then run back to the dryer. This went on and on and on...a few times we got two pieces at a time but most was one at a time. I had just enough time between each piece to fold them. They emptied the whole load. Then I asked her if she'd "race" her small pile to her room and she said " no, I'm exhausted from my race!" What a crazy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...