Sunday, January 11, 2009

Victor Guarisco

Eight red daisies for "Pops" 8 grand kids and 4 white daisies for his great grand kids.


On Tuesday of last week my grandfather who we all called "Pops", was called up to his proper resting place in heaven.
My grandfather was laid to rest in a pecan wood casket in honor of his years he spent working on his side job - a pecan orchard.
Besides being mayor of Daphne for over 16 years and a pillar in the Christ the King Catholic Church, Pops was one of the greatest influences in my life. So many stories, life lessons, and all the support I could ever need.
He will be dearly missed but never forgotten.
We took quite a few pictures when the family was together and we will post those throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the passing of "Pops" - our prayers are with you and your family. I know you had many fond memories of him and I hope they help sustain you and your family during this diffult time.

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...