Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Little Brother update

We had another dr appointment today. Once again strong heart beat and measuring right on track. Good news for mom: no weight gain!! That doesn't mean moms belly hasn't been growing though. It's defiantly "out there" these days attracting lots of comments from strangers such as the one I got last week at the LSU/AU game from the guy next to me - "your not going to go into labor tonight cheering are you?" No mister that's not my plan. Or my other favorite " you look like your due any day now" - No 8, 7,6,5 weeks...at least we are getting closer. I go back in two weeks and they start checking for progress or lack there of. The papers are all signed and moneys all paid at the hospital so we defiantly getting to the home stretch.
It's also official, we are done with travels for a while. We made our last trip of the season to Auburn this past weekend. The cooler weather was great since each week seems to be a little more challenging on my body - but we made. Unfortunately we won't be making it to the AL game this year...and I've been threaten by my husband not to go into labor until after the game since he doesn't want to watch it from the hospital room. This is really all just wishful thinking that I'll actually "go into labor" on my own this time.

2 comments:

  1. my favorite are the ones that think that they can touch your belly...who are you and why are you touching me?...would they just walk up and touch any random person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him if you give him the AL game that all bets are off for the SECC and bowl game.

    ReplyDelete

background

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...